Saturday, June 25, 2016

Week 4/Tuscan Adventure

Week 4/Blog #7

We just finished our week in Tuscany!!! Woohoo! It was incredible! I had so much fun. I roomed with Austin and Kyle and we quickly became good friends. I have loved making new friends on this trip.  One night we even got locked out of our room. That was kinda unfortunate, but hilarious and it all worked out in the end. Looking back it makes for a funny story. We also traveled a lot while in Tuscany. It was so great to see so many cities, their architecture and the art., etc.  My favorite spot was Florence. I am really glad I got a chance to go there.  I really loved walking up the tower of Pisa too. The architecture was amazing and the fact that they meant to build it straight and it started to lean is incredible.  The spiral staircase was crazy, but well worth
the walk up.  It was kinda weird walking all the way up, but it was awesome. There was also a pool at the place we stayed, which was very nice. It was a lot of fun to swim in. I love to swim. I am sad that we have to leave Tuscany, but I am excited to return to learning Italian in Grado!
i

No comments:

Post a Comment