Sunday, June 5, 2016

Being the social person that I am, you know I had to check out the social scene of Grado. Looking for places to have fun, I came upon a bar named Hambergheria. It was filled with middle to old age people eating, smoking and drinking. I was trying to understand why there wasnt people around my age at such a popular bar in Grado but having host brothers, I understood that there were better things and better places to go for people my age. My experience at the bar was phenomenal! Music was being played, everyone was singing, talking and having a good time. I even decided to play an African drum that I noticed in the corner of the bar. I believe that this experience really helped with me practicing the language which is the reason I am in Italy in the first place. Meeting many different people meant engaging in different conversations. We made so much connections that night, some of who keep in contact with us until now. I hope to find other social spots around Grado to engage in the "turn up" and meet new people! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment