Sunday, June 19, 2016

Week 3/Leaning Tower of Pisa

Week 3/Blog #2

This Saturday we left for Tuscany for a week.  Today we went to Pisa and saw the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It was awesome. It is just like you see in pictures, but better. We were able to walk up to the top of it as well. The walk to the top made me kind of dizzy, but it was totally worth it for the view. After we left Pisa we headed back to Tuscany. The farm house in Tuscany is awesome. It has a swimming pool and wifi (bonus). We all went swimming the other day and then I was even able to FaceTime home. I'm rooming with Austin and Kyle-which is great. So far my only complaint is that the beds are not very comfortable. It's not really a big deal though. I can't wait to travel more and see more.  Ciao!




(No Sub

No comments:

Post a Comment