Monday, June 27, 2016

Castello Banfi Dinner

As our time came to an end in the beautiful land of Toscana, the Seamans were sweet enough to set up a tour and a dinner at the Castello Banfi. The Castello Banfi prides itself for making some of the greatest wine in all of Tuscany and some of the greatest balsamic too. Before our dinner, we were given a private tour through the wine cellars and balsamaria to see where and learn how they produce their ever so elegant wine and balsamic. Since I’m no connoisseur of wine, I found it really cool to learn all about this and then later get to try some of it myself. After our short but informative tour, we headed to dinner and had the nicest dinner I’ve ever experienced while on this trip. The food was great and it was a perfect time to reflect back on everything I have experienced thus far while on this trip. Dinner was also very fun because we sat there and spoke Italian to each other the entire time just adding to the great experience. Being there though was an amazing time and I can only be thankful for how great these first 4 weeks have been. I hope these next 4 do not fly by because I am enjoying myself so much and learning way more than I ever thought I would. I cannot wait to see what I get to experience next, but when I do, I’ll be sure to talk about it here. Until next time. Ciao!  

No comments:

Post a Comment