Monday, June 13, 2016

Slovenia

At the beginning of this week, myself and some other students started to plan a weekend trip to Slovenia. After our previous excursion experience in Venice with no plans at all, for this trip we planned everything out perfectly.

We were able to get to Ljubljana very cheaply by bus after class on Friday, and spent two nights at a hostel in the city center. I was a bit skeptical about the hostel situation but it worked out well and I would 100% do it again.

We saw both Bled Lake and Ljubljana while there, and both places were absolutely beautiful. Slovenia is a very cool place that I probably would have never seen if not on this trip.
I am happy to be back in Grado but looking forward to more travels and experiences like this!

Ciao!!



No comments:

Post a Comment