Thursday, June 16, 2016

Week 3/More Studying


(To: skross@hotmail.c

Week 3/Blog #5

The Italian classes are starting to pick up a bit. This week we will have had three tests. It's getting a little hard for me to keep up since everything moves so quickly. It's still fun though. This week I started playing basketball after my afternoon classes in order to get a little bit of exercise. When we return from Tuscany I plan on looking for a gym to join. The food is so delicious and getting the best of me.  My host family is awesome. My host mom and I have started partaking in late night gelato "dates" where we eat gelato around 10:30-11 and watch the evening news. It's actually pretty fun. I love gelato. My host family has dogs and they really like me and seem to enjoy having me here. I don't have a dog at home so I am really enjoying them.  One of them jumps all over me every time I come home.  We leave for Tuscany Saturday and I am very excited.  Off to study more!!!  Ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment