Friday, June 10, 2016

Buongiorno!!
As for my host family, things are still going well. Patrizia taught me and Quincy how to make expresso so now we are truly being engrossed into the Italian lifestyle. Erica comes and hangs out in our room most nights and studied with me on Monday. They have gone out of their way to make us as comfortable as possible. One night after dinner we were talking about desserts and I was explaining to them what chocolate chip cookies were. The next day I was grabbing something from the cabinet and I found a package of “American Style” chocolate chip cookies. It was so cute and thoughtful that they bought something that they knew me and Quincy liked to make us feel more comfortable at home.

This is all I have for this week so far-

Ciao!!

McKenzie Boyle

No comments:

Post a Comment