Monday, July 11, 2016

Weekend in Croatia


This weekend a group of ten of us planned a trip to Rovinj, Croatia. Most people have probably never heard of Rovinj, as I had not before we started researching trips, but it was absolutely amazing.

It is only about three hours away from Grado by bus, and we were able to find an affordable place for all of us to stay. We spent time at the pool, on a boat, snorkeling, cliff jumping AND we spent time in old town.

It was such a great experience to see another country, their culture and get more experience traveling on our own. It is honestly so great that we are in Grado, so close to so many different destinations to see. I can say that I never would have ended up in Rovinj if it hadn’t been for this program and I am so glad that I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment