Sunday, July 17, 2016

Host Mom's Last Dance Performance!

Saturday night I went to Fiumicello to watch my host mom's last dance performance! Susan's group danced outside, and unlike last time they were not up on a stage, but rather dance in a blocked off portion of a street and were very close to the crowd. She performed around 11, so it was dark outside. All these aspects made for a very cool atmosphere! And everyone danced wonderfully just like last time!

Before Susan's group performed I had watched a different latin dance company perform on at a stage down the street. The dancers were also very talented which made it engaging and exciting to watch! It amazed me how fast everyone could dance; definitely very impressive!

I was very glad to have been able to attend Susan's last performance. It took me back to not long ago during my first week in Grado when I attended Susan's first performance. It made me realize how far I have come this summer. Not only have I learned a lot of Italian, but have grown much closer to my host family. Two things for which I am very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment