Sunday, July 3, 2016

Week 5/The Dolomite Adventure

Week 5/Blog #9

This weekend our group went to the Dolomites and Cortina. The views were amazing. Our whole group hiked up the mountain and climbed up some additional works for a better view. We also ate lunch on the mountain. Lunch consisted of pasta with sausage and some Hungarian dish that I can't remember the name of. The pasta was very good. While up on the mountain our group found some snow. This lead to a snowball fight. I was able to hit Mitch and MG with a couple of snowballs. Another plus about the trip was the bus ride. I was able to sit in the very back where there was a couch. I got to sit back there both ways. I slept the entire time. While in Cortina I also went ice skating in a rink that hosted the 1956 Winter Olympics. It was amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment