Monday, July 18, 2016

Trip to Amsterdam

This weekend, me and three other students traveled to Amsterdam, Netherlands.

It was not too difficult to get there with a connecting flight through Rome, and it was such a great experience. We were able to walk around the city to see all of the canals and beautiful buildings (pictured below). We also got to do a tour of the Anne Frank House, which was fascinating to see.

The city has a much different vibe than Grado, much more fast paced and modern, which was fun to see for a weekend but it is nice to be back for our final week here.

Now that this last week has started it has really started to hit me that I will be at home in just six days. I am sad that our time here is almost done but I plan to make the most of the coming days in Grado!



1 comment:

  1. Yes Amsterdam is most beautiful city I ever visited. Last year I visited Berlin to Amsterdam with my friends, lovely sight seen and it was unforgettable road trip ever.

    ReplyDelete