Sunday, July 3, 2016

Week 5/Catching Up

Week 5/Blog #10

My time here is flying by.  It is hard to believe we are over half way through.  Days and night are jammed packed and traveling keep us extra busy.  This weekend was also a good time to catch up on some sleep after returning from the Dolomites. The Dolomites were magnificent to see in person.  I would highly reccommend seeing them if you have the opportunity.  We had class Sunday, but only in the morning so the afternoon was all free. I used this time to explore Grado some more and play basketball with Mitch, Brian, and Austin. I have enjoyed being able to play basketball and get some physical activity.  I have definitely missed working out.   I also used this time to enjoy some interactions with my host family.  They are great.  My host mom does a great job taking care of me.  We ate dinner together tonight. Dinner consisted of spaghetti with shrimp.  It was very delicious. My host dad is a fisherman and he actually caught the fish. After dinner my host mom and I even enjoyed some gelato together. It was another great day in paradise.  I am thankful for my time here-all the adventures and all the little things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment