Thursday, July 21, 2016

last week!


I can not believe it's our last week in Grado. Class wraps up on Thursday with the final exam and then we're done! The weather has been perfect this week- so sunny and nice out. Elise, Lauren, and I went out on Their host mom's brother's boat the other day in the afternoon for a ride and a swim. We went to a small cove That can not be seen from Grado, but we were incendio see the outline of Degree from where we boated. It was so nice to just relax and be on a boat at a perfect time of day. We swam and found shells with Elise and Lauren's host brother. On a small piece of land dropped off the shore to deep water so it was fun to watch him jump straight into the water right from the beach. Elise and I were sitting in shallow water and a crab came up to me and climbed on my leg and I about had a heart attack. It was hilarious Because We pick them up at this time but this one was massive. We boated home on water That was just like glass and it was such a nice ride. I'm definitely going to miss the laid back lifestyle here. Things are not fast paced and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment