Sunday, August 14, 2016

Dolomites

We spent the weekend in the gorgeous Dolomites and I was definitely sore from all of the hiking but it was probably my favorite trip that we took as a group. It was awesome to have some fresh cool air compared to the heat in Grado. We spent the weekend hiking and on Friday me and four others decided to walk part of the way down the mountain that we had been at the top of after our Gondola ride. We thought we knew where we were going and I still think that we went the right way, but this walk ended up being a 2 hour walk completely downhill. There was lots of running involved because we were almost late for dinner but we made it in time. It was a very comical few hours and I was exhausted but I had a great time with the others and trying to find our way back to Cortina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment